Tuesday, May 5, 2009

STILL LOOSING...

I wasnt able to post yesterday. However I did loose another pound I was 202.6. I kind of cheated later on in the day yesterday I had 3 chicken strips which were breaded. I was starving and was a little dizy while I was making my dinner. However, when I woke up this morning I was 200.....YEA!!!!
I have to admitt I feel like I am going to foat away with all the water I am drinking. I am having my coffee in the morning I bought some stevia for sweetner and I am putting 2 tbl of lowfat milk in it. I tried the first day without it and my head was foggy all day. This seems to help. Isnt hindering my weight loss. We will see, hopefully I wont have to give it up. I am also drinkning caffeene free tea. This seams to help with all the boring water I have to drink.
We are off to a long day of DR. app for Hunter and Autumn.
I WILL STAY 100% TODAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment